Герои Уничтоженных Империй  
Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Heroes of Annihilated Empires » Help & Support » .PDB crash during match creation (Worked fine until now, I need help >.<)
.PDB crash during match creation
NekroseDate: Sunday, 2013-03-31, 8:19 PM | Message # 1
Apprentice
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I used to play lan multiplayer matches with my brother and I never had any problem, except a few "delsync" issues.
Yesterday, after a few months in which we didn't play a single match, we decided to play again. We finished two matches and when we begun to start the third (we used GameRanger), I had a song playing on Youtube, so I alt-tabbed from the loading screen of Hoae to Google Chrome's window to close it, but after a brief freeze, Hoae crashed for the first time. From that time when we try to create a match, my Hoae crashes every time I add more than 2 computer controlled factions or when I try to create more than 1 team (Me and my brother joined team 1 without any trouble, but when I tried to put the computers on team 2 the game froze and crashed giving me the ".PDB" thing message). This happens always in the match creation, and always after i add more than 2 computer factions or when i create more than 1 team. This means that if only me and my brother are in the match everything is fine. Please help me, this never occurred to me and I don't even know what the problem is. Thanks in advance,

Message edited by Nekrose - Sunday, 2013-03-31, 8:20 PM

FlameMasterDate: Monday, 2013-04-01, 0:40 AM | Message # 2
Archmage
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
Hello and Welcome to the Forums biggrin
Hmm...A small pesky error probably. Delsync occurs when you have slightly different versions of the game, maybe due to minor changes that make them mismatch.
If its possible, try a reinstall and make sure both of you install and patch the same and make no changes afterward, if you do, make sure both of you do it to your versions. This will fix the delsync errors and other errors that pop up from time to time.
Which OS do you run the game in? If its Windows 7, try running the game as an admin under XP compatibility. The problem usually goes away with a reinstall along with other pesky issues like delsync.
Paix

"A Hopeless heart is the Devil's workshop"

NekroseDate: Monday, 2013-04-01, 2:19 AM | Message # 3
Apprentice
The problem is not the delsync, because It happens very rarely. We have exactly the same version, since we installed It the same day and applied the same patches and fixes. Like I said, we never had any problem until yesterday. Anyway, I play on Win 7 and I already run Hoae as admin and with xp compatibility. My brother runs win vista. Also, we tried to play again today but the same problem as yesterday occurred. I could play a single player skirmish though, but i still had to keep the number of factions below 3. In short, i could play only 1v1 against the computer.

FlameMasterDate: Monday, 2013-04-01, 2:00 PM | Message # 4
Archmage
Hmm...this is not a known issue and the crash error could be anything. I never had such an issue with the game. That is why I advised a reinstall. It should fix any problems caused by the game's faulty recording of data into writable files. Reinstall preferably to a different location than before. How does your brother run the game? With XP compatibility?

NekroseDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-02, 6:23 AM | Message # 5
Apprentice
Yeah he runs it with xp compatibility too. I will try to reinstall like you say, thanks for the help!

FlameMasterDate: Friday, 2013-04-05, 11:03 PM | Message # 6
Archmage
Bonne Chance biggrin

Forum » Heroes of Annihilated Empires » Help & Support » .PDB crash during match creation (Worked fine until now, I need help >.<)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Forum Legend: |Administrator| |Moderator| |Modder| |Tester| |Banned