Apprentice
Group: Users
Awards: 0
It's do ! I can build, But I doesn't can select hut sad

FlameMasterDate: Tuesday, 2010-09-28, 1:40 AM | Message # 32
Archmage
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
Find a Parameter "NOTSELECTABLE", delete it wink .
You are learning fast, and good - congratulations.

"A Hopeless heart is the Devil's workshop"

twelveniponDate: Monday, 2016-01-04, 10:18 PM | Message # 33
Apprentice
HI, if still is someone there to answear my questions - 1 which parameter in game determines unit pursue radius (i mean how far unit going before stop and return to original position) i found "search for enemy radius", but that is not the same
                                                                            - 2 where in unit stats is animation speed ?? (movement animation speed )

FlameMasterDate: Wednesday, 2016-01-06, 0:12 AM | Message # 34
Archmage
1- It is hard coded. You need to change it in the source code
2- For the animation to scale along with the speed you want your to move, use the 'SPEEDSCALE' md command

twelveniponDate: Wednesday, 2016-01-06, 9:39 PM | Message # 35
Apprentice
thanks for answear, will be nice if units on the map return to start position with 1.5 x or higher speed, and after that return to normal
speed, but is probably not possible with modding
SPEEDSCALE in unit properities change animation speed but change movement speed too, so its the same after, like when zombies move is look like slide instead walk, i dont understood how to correct adjust that speed for now

fyuyang5Date: Sunday, 2019-11-03, 1:44 PM | Message # 36
Apprentice
Hello, I am from China, I want to know what tools can open WRL file?

quaranyrDate: Tuesday, 2020-03-03, 0:08 AM | Message # 37
Apprentice
Um, hello? Is there anyone alive? Or undead? 

I need help with a little fix-mod. I use the original game of 1.1 version. No Rise of Sols or anything.
With patch 1.1 any limited units (like unicorns or ghosts) are not supposed to take population. 2 of such units - yeti chieftain and ballista - are bugged and still require population. I wanted to fix it but I don't know how. I know how to work with GSC files to change simple things like units stats but do not know how to change population requirement. 
I would be glad if someone will help me.

FlameMasterDate: Sunday, 2020-04-19, 2:29 AM | Message # 38
Archmage
Quote quaranyr ()
I need help with a little fix-mod. I use the original game of 1.1 version. No Rise of Sols or anything.With patch 1.1 any limited units (like unicorns or ghosts) are not supposed to take population. 2 of such units - yeti chieftain and ballista - are bugged and still require population. I wanted to fix it but I don't know how. I know how to work with GSC files to change simple things like units stats but do not know how to change population requirement. 
I would be glad if someone will help me.
Hey
Sorry I wasn't here.
Go to their respective unit files, in this case IceUYeC and IceUBal if I am right. Then add the parameter NOFARM to the mdlist. It doesn't matter where, just add it toward the last maybe. Compile a .gs1 file and it should work.

xaviermunneDate: Tuesday, 2020-05-26, 7:23 PM | Message # 39
Apprentice
Hi there, i'm so motivited to see the page is still alive. I discover this game recently and i'm trying to put some of my own. So i'm adding some changes in the population caps and adding some new playable units (about 40) and buildings (12), towers and heroes improvements as well to give a gameplay less restrictive and more intense . I got some problems with AI and a persistent memory crash with missied file pdb.
1. AI questions. Some times AI doesn't start properly, AI summon the workers but freeze after. It does nothing apparently is 100% random. i'm having trouble with the diversion of troops for some nations, i'm solving that copying and pasting some lines from the ROS AI, but maybe you can tell me what exactly refers the "StepAmount" and "CurAmount" in AI files to know what i'm missing. how can i create a new difficulty to test new things?
2. CRASH. After some minutes of playing game crashes , sometimes crash with a huge armys on map and sometimes not, some times do not crash. I tried to put the 3d fix, windows compatibility, memory fix to 2gb. but doesn't work.  any idea? my compouter is a i5 , geforce 1030, 8gb ram DDR3 WIN 7.
Actually average population per player is 1500.

Thanks for all your support!!

FlameMasterDate: Friday, 2020-06-05, 7:19 PM | Message # 40
Archmage
Quote xaviermunne ()
1. AI questions. Some times AI doesn't start properly, AI summon the workers but freeze after. It does nothing apparently is 100% random. i'm having trouble with the diversion of troops for some nations, i'm solving that copying and pasting some lines from the ROS AI, but maybe you can tell me what exactly refers the "StepAmount" and "CurAmount" in AI files to know what i'm missing. how can i create a new difficulty to test new things?
AI is called and handled through the AI router. Just enable only one AI for a particular nation and that will be what it uses. I think Step Amount refers to how much units are sent at once in a formation by the AI. Cur amount, I am not that sure, I should look that up.

Quote xaviermunne ()
2. CRASH. After some minutes of playing game crashes , sometimes crash with a huge armys on map and sometimes not, some times do not crash. I tried to put the 3d fix, windows compatibility, memory fix to 2gb. but doesn't work.  any idea? my compouter is a i5 , geforce 1030, 8gb ram DDR3 WIN 7.Actually average population per player is 1500.
Which engine failed? The mod engine or the 1.1 patch engine? On a side note, I cannot really tell what might be the reason for the crash. Did you change the AI for some reason and it was asked to do some impossible task (like division by 0) some time into the game? Changed units that causes parts of the map to behave weirdly? The engine is a bit unstable when the amount of units and the amount of emitters (for special effects like spells and all) goes up.

Forum » Heroes of Annihilated Empires » Help & Support » Modding questions
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Forum Legend: |Administrator| |Moderator| |Modder| |Tester| |Banned