Герои Уничтоженных Империй  
Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Heroes of Annihilated Empires » Help & Support » Spell Card has limitation on number of spells (Why is there limitation on number of spells)
Spell Card has limitation on number of spells
Tariq3877Date: Wednesday, 2011-03-30, 2:43 AM | Message # 1
Apprentice
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Hello,

I have Nvidia 260GTX Card with 4Gb RAM installed this is why my game runs crachy, Now, Rise of Sols mod fixex this problem but adds another that is a spell card has now only 7 spells this is extremely bad. Can anyone kindle suggest that whish file or folder if i do not repalce from Rise of Sols mod does not make this stupid change.

Thanks in Advance

FlameMasterDate: Thursday, 2011-04-28, 6:17 PM | Message # 2
Archmage
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
Hey,
I am glad Rise of Sols fixed your problem on game issues. Its because it uses the engine for the Second part of the game with fixes from GSC. As for the Spells, I'm sorry to inform you that all of them are now limited, some spells can have 4 uses, some have 7 some have 10, now all spells are equal. Powerful spells can be used few times, weaker spells more times. This brings lot of RPG balancing, the idea was by GSC and it was for HoAE 2. You can buy spells from Libraries in the game and this would add to the stack list. You can also get entire stacks from killing NPC's and they'll add up the stack size. Currently, switching this is going to be hard, very bulky process for you...It involves replacing the spells from Patch01.gs1 to mods01.gs1. Or deleting mods.gs1 (This is not recommended). I hope you understand the usefulness of this feature in balancing spells even though it annoys people sometimes. And any inconveniences this caused to you is regretted. Hope all is well.
Peace

"A Hopeless heart is the Devil's workshop"

Forum » Heroes of Annihilated Empires » Help & Support » Spell Card has limitation on number of spells (Why is there limitation on number of spells)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Forum Legend: |Administrator| |Moderator| |Modder| |Tester| |Banned