[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Heroes of Annihilated Empires » General » New Comer
New Comer
Slaughter300Date: Tuesday, 2013-11-05, 0:18 AM | Message # 1
Apprentice
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I just made this account as I saw a post on steam about mods for this game and wanted to try them out. I also wanted to see if others still played this game. I remember the first time I played the game and I've been addicted ever since. I have a few questions I hope can be solved. First is if anyone still does play will anyone play with me? I have tired to get my friends to play but they all have other more up to date games they want to play. I also want to know if getting this game on steam is the full game as there is only one campaign/story line. The game is called heroes of annihilation empires and I would think there is more then one empire. How am I supposed to beat the campaign without cheating? What is the deal with the soul catcher ring? If I think/remember and more questions I'll likely post them.

Message edited by Slaughter300 - Tuesday, 2013-11-05, 0:21 AM

FlameMasterDate: Tuesday, 2013-11-05, 0:37 AM | Message # 2
Archmage
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
Hello and welcome to the forums,
I have been quite busy with a lot of life problems for the past 2-3 years and hence the mod is in a state of peril atm. Not that I haven't done anything to it, I indeed did a lot but I never found time to polish them and release a new version.
There used to be a community involving Protoiss, we all used to play online sometime ago, I dunno about it now though.
About the Campaign, Easy, look around, find goodies, kill creeps
As for the soul catcher ring, it increases your current HP and mana by 50 whenever you kill an enemy (I dunno whether it's 50% or raw 50).

"A Hopeless heart is the Devil's workshop"

Slaughter300Date: Tuesday, 2013-11-05, 9:32 AM | Message # 3
Apprentice
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I understand where you are coming from and I hope everything works out ok. I can wait till you finish the mod.
What is Protoiss?
You do understand no matter how many "creeps" I kill I can't level my hero up enough for every other monster to fall easily. I mean the highest I got was 10 and the lich killed me so many times. After that the quest for the druid was literally impossible. Not a high enough level to take on any of the dragons or monsters around that level. I love the cheats it's more interesting running around with a cloak on and setting enemies on fire. Plus being able to place any character model or building is awesome.
I'll test it out and get back to you on it.

FlameMasterDate: Saturday, 2013-11-09, 3:08 PM | Message # 4
Archmage
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
Good Luck smile
and Protois is a Starcraft player in Hamachii, he and his friends play HoAE as well.

"A Hopeless heart is the Devil's workshop"

Forum » Heroes of Annihilated Empires » General » New Comer
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Forum Legend: |Administrator| |Moderator| |Modder| |Tester| |Banned