Герои Уничтоженных Империй  
Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Heroes of Annihilated Empires » General » Hail (Chill race)
Hail
NekronDate: Wednesday, 2010-07-28, 10:06 PM | Message # 16
Apprentice
Group: Testers
Awards: 2
Yay!MY artist spirit will grow at last!(here we laugh tongue )

Added (2010-07-28, 10:06 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Well it seems that i have came up with a good-kinda stragety for my chantresses...i mean..the cryo race!2 cold spirits.your hero(if u don't have one then a yotum armored)and from behind a bunch of ecnahtresses and last but not least,conjurers.Depends of the enemy then..if we have incoming missles or magic,we put enchantresses back,and conjurers right after them.Hero and spirits try to tank and kill most of enemies.If hordes of melee users approach then conjurers one step back,hero and spirits keep up kicking butt.Now half enchantresses make a line and smash some heads with their staves,while the other ones,practiacaly,stuns the enemies by packs.

I still seach a good way for melee enemies with piercing,since encha. have not the correct defence and conjurers slowly draw back on their own,since they have no close fire.

All that for the vanilla game,since to master the future u must own both present and past
btw for haste reasons(i think)encha shall be replace the enchantresses!
ty all for reading...if u did tongue

*cheers*

Death from Life and Life from Death.

FlameMasterDate: Thursday, 2010-08-05, 0:30 AM | Message # 17
Archmage
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
Hmm...maybe I should start a "Strategies and Experience" section so people can speak out their gaming experiences and strategies. I like this one, I should give this a try on the mod to see if this still holds. smile .

"A Hopeless heart is the Devil's workshop"

Forum » Heroes of Annihilated Empires » General » Hail (Chill race)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Forum Legend: |Administrator| |Moderator| |Modder| |Tester| |Banned