• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Heroes of Annihilated Empires » General » Greetings to community
Greetings to community
RyuDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-02, 5:19 PM | Message # 1
Apprentice
Group: Testers
Awards: 1
Hi mates!I come from ITALY

-I was searching stuff of this great game and i have found you...so are you developing something like mods ecc?!
-And what about Hoae 2?!

Anyway,i'd like to know more about your developing...new maps?Any changes on gameplay online? I have always thought that this game could have a good base for a gameplay similar to dota/hon,but it's only a my idea ^^

FlameMasterDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-02, 8:30 PM | Message # 2
Archmage
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
Hello Ryu,
Ooh! Italy huh?
Yes, I am developing a mod named, Heroes of Annihilated Empires:The Rise of Sols. HoAE 2's works were stopped long long ago cry and I got the engine of HoAE 2. I am currently shifting my mod from HoAE 1 to 2 and may release a test version soon.

You know what? I've only just began to realize the potential of the game offline/online. So I was planning some new maps for the game and a mode online but now things seem messed up with the HoAE2 engine (Internet game crashing and all that). So, it might take some time to fix it.

God! I cannot believe I was ignorant about the most played mod in the World!!! Sure, such maps can be made with ease in HoAE editor if one understands its potential.
EDIT: Oh! Thank you so much for inspiring me again.

Have a nice stay here Ryu,
more updates will come soon and also, spread the word (I cannot do much advertising, even the game suffered from lack of advertising, so a little smoke can make people realize that there is fire under somewhere wink

"A Hopeless heart is the Devil's workshop"

RyuDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-02, 11:26 PM | Message # 3
Apprentice
wow...sure i'll stay here! It's a pity..heroes was only a first chapter---ehhh

so you are doing all this only?! Compliments...well,for dota style,this types of game...(for now dota,but very old with old graphic->outdated and heroes of newerth) have got a great success..and dota has born from only 1person,that now is very very very famous ^^ so good luck Flame! ^^ I will assist you by testing the stuff

God bless Heroes ! happy

FlameMasterDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-02, 11:35 PM | Message # 4
Archmage
Oh thank you so much Ryu. Really, getting a helping hand is very great. There were some testers before, but now they all dissipated away, because of their own share of works in life I guess. Anyway, I've just read about DOTA and bingo! HoAE has a recipe system which made me think...now what's the use of this. And then I see DOTA and went all OMG, HoAe was meant to have a DOTA in it.

Well if you ask whether I am alone, well then no, I have a friend who mods C2. We help each other out by finding stuff and the like....I also have some guys from the Russian Forums, who made some maps before and also Khytheron who was active a month ago in map making. smile

RyuDate: Thursday, 2009-12-03, 10:51 PM | Message # 5
Apprentice
ahh ok Flame...the team so is very good...a very OK thing to develop Heroes smile I am happy

ok boss, say me when you need testers ok? Good job staff !!!!! biggrin

FlameMasterDate: Friday, 2009-12-04, 0:05 AM | Message # 6
Archmage
hehe,
I posted the latest version of the mod here at the site. Have a look at the downloads section and get it. And post your suggestions and feed backs on the "Rise of Sols" forum. smile

Also, can you tell me about DoTA. I don't know about it (Gosh! I can't believe it, but there are things you may never know), like the game play and the typical map?

smile

Necros_HorronDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 3:19 AM | Message # 7
Apprentice
Awards: 0
Quote (FlameMaster)
hehe,
I posted the latest version of the mod here at the site. Have a look at the downloads section and get it. And post your suggestions and feed backs on the "Rise of Sols" forum. smile

Also, can you tell me about DoTA. I don't know about it (Gosh! I can't believe it, but there are things you may never know), like the game play and the typical map?

smile

Hey Flame,
Glad to be back on my element. I Really wanted to start a conversation asking on game's development. Heard that you got HoAE : 2. The fan site looks awesome and it has got a unique interface too. I really wanted to know if you could add some more smileys to the forum. I will be busy this vacation, Got some stuff and will be going outside the country to spend my time with my cousin. I got an exam and am very busy with my studies. But I hope someday I will take a visit to you home. I'm a little anxious to play the mod version 3.5,if you can finish before this Christmas. I'll be happy if you could figure out a way to add the Wraiths to the game. Hoping that you brought down the speed of the Death knights and must say that elf AI is not strong enough to make a challenge. I saw the trailer of the "Heroes of Newerth", The graphics is really no match for HoAE. I request you to add a campaign for the Sols if you are not so busy working. Hoping for a positive reply. smile

Your story may not have such a happy beginning but it doesn't make who you're, it's what you choose to be foe the rest of your life.

FlameMasterDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 10:03 AM | Message # 8
Archmage
Necros_Horron,
Hi,

- Wraiths require "Time" :P . I need models and the like.
- Campaign for Sols will only be added in the "Beta" stage of the mod. Otherwise, Engine messups will destroy it.
- There is an "All smilies" list that pops up when you move your mouse to the smilie Collection
- Cool Avatar by the way.
- HoN builds like the "Warcraft 3" where DoTA style originated, so even though it has an updated Graphics engine, It'll look just like Warcraft 3
- Elf A.I ~ Never Strong. I need to fix that and introduce drastic changed in Gameplay for Sols.

Regards
Flame Master.

Forum » Heroes of Annihilated Empires » General » Greetings to community
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Forum Legend: |Administrator| |Moderator| |Modder| |Tester| |Banned