Герои Уничтоженных Империй  
Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Heroes of Annihilated Empires » Help & Support » major issues with the first elf mission
major issues with the first elf mission
andreasaspenbergDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-10, 6:29 PM | Message # 1
Apprentice
Group: Users
Awards: 0
my hero reached around 400 hp and then i was accused of losing too many people. i couldnt have done any better because i didnt have a base nor a lot of forces. someone needs to program that mission in a way that makes it possible to complete.

FlameMasterDate: Thursday, 2013-04-11, 1:39 AM | Message # 2
Archmage
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
Hello and welcome to the forums smile
Relax, that mission is a bit hard unless you use the patch. Even if you use the patch, it still give trouble at times. The game doesn't want you to sit at a place and grind, it wants you to progress as quickly as possible to save all the people you can for a time. Do ask what hints you need smile

Peace

"A Hopeless heart is the Devil's workshop"

twelveniponDate: Sunday, 2016-01-03, 6:01 PM | Message # 3
Apprentice
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Is not that hard if you dont stay and keep pushing forward until you reach the spawn point, wait until last one of civilans come outside (after that just soldiers run out), and on way back collect all what u miss, easy, just safe the people, how they tell you, that is the point

Forum » Heroes of Annihilated Empires » Help & Support » major issues with the first elf mission
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Forum Legend: |Administrator| |Moderator| |Modder| |Tester| |Banned