Герои Уничтоженных Империй  
Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Heroes of Annihilated Empires » General » Hello FlameMaster (Respect)
Hello FlameMaster
NedoDate: Saturday, 2015-03-07, 6:37 PM | Message # 1
Apprentice
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Hello FlameMaster...I noticed you being a Administrator of this Epic game website. I am a new fan of the best Fantasy strategy game ever HOAE...This game is KING of its kind. 
Tell me if you are in contact with GSC and if they are planing a expansion pack ever?  This game had so much potential and stopped half way...
I sent you a private message about getting extra maps and Rise of Sols mod which I couldn't work out how to connect to the game...

FlameMasterDate: Sunday, 2015-03-08, 2:52 PM | Message # 2
Archmage
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
Well GSC shutdown/froze its game development wing 3 years ago (I recently heard rumors of it coming back, it was shutdown due the after-effects of the financial crisis). Even still the original team behind the game has long since been disbanded (almost 7 years now). We can however still breathe life into the game (I have the source code), if we can find some good programmers and modelers smile

"A Hopeless heart is the Devil's workshop"

NedoDate: Sunday, 2015-03-08, 2:59 PM | Message # 3
Apprentice
Thanks for your reply...so there is some bad and good news :)Game is a perfection itself but some extras would be welcome.

Message edited by Nedo - Monday, 2015-03-09, 7:26 AM

FlameMasterDate: Sunday, 2015-03-08, 3:07 PM | Message # 4
Archmage
Yeah, a modern day civilization along with some other addition to gameplay mechanics and eye candy smile

NedoDate: Sunday, 2015-03-08, 4:29 PM | Message # 5
Apprentice
Sounds good, modern day...and I would add some weird ugly race with big ugly pets..plus I love that idea you gave of Vulcans and nature interference of game. That's is awesome...How s that forth race like added in Rise of Sols?

hangphyr4567Date: Sunday, 2015-03-08, 9:28 PM | Message # 6
Apprentice
I just fired this up yesterday after a few years of being done with it, (long time no see FlameMaster  biggrin ).  Completely confused about the unattacked dying units thing, after seeing my undead workers dying off inside their mines.  I vaguely remember there was some kind of food mechanic you added, which caused units to die if there was a shortage..?

And I think there is still a bit of interest in the game at least, there's a small and probably hardly-known Steam group for it http://steamcommunity.com/groups/last_heroes .

I'd imagine the game probably still has a following of Russian players out there.

NedoDate: Monday, 2015-03-09, 7:31 AM | Message # 7
Apprentice
Hi hangqphyr4567...I believe there is a lot of fans of this game but since it is 2006 game and company don't exist no more they are lazy to participate...but FlameMaster is like a crown keeper. When I came to this site I thought it is done long time ago but master was here smile

FlameMasterDate: Thursday, 2015-03-12, 4:32 PM | Message # 8
Archmage
Hangphyr
Bonjour!
Long time indeed (I tried to contact your facebook sometime in between but you didn't respond). That was a stupid Famine bug, easily fixed but I never uploaded the fix. The thing is, I fixed some of those horrendous bugs but never could tidy up things enough to be packed into an update of sort. Ah well, should do it this April smile

I found some people in between, I used to game some years ago in Hamachii. I still see two of them around (Protoiss and Petr)

Nedo
In another line of thought, I am still here with nothing good to do with my life :P . (Not really, I was just trying to say how being still here, has another interpretation)

hangphyr4567Date: Tuesday, 2015-03-17, 5:06 AM | Message # 9
Apprentice
Yeah, it has been a busy few years..  The famine bug is pretty game-breaking, makes the undead entirely useless to play as.  The people who still play this (including myself) would be pretty thrilled to just get that one bug fixed, since it would be make the mod playable again.

FlameMasterDate: Tuesday, 2015-03-17, 10:08 PM | Message # 10
Archmage
Will upload a fixed version within 2 months (University is a complete hog -_- )

hangphyrDate: Saturday, 2015-07-25, 2:39 AM | Message # 11
Apprentice
Group: Testers
Any progress? cool

FlameMasterDate: Thursday, 2015-08-06, 4:22 AM | Message # 12
Archmage
Busted graphic card. -_- 
Right now life gives me too much lemons that it's really sour to make any lemonades :P

Forum » Heroes of Annihilated Empires » General » Hello FlameMaster (Respect)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Forum Legend: |Administrator| |Moderator| |Modder| |Tester| |Banned