Forum » Heroes of Annihilated Empires » General » Hello
Hello
AstronomicŭsDate: Friday, 2016-02-19, 3:05 AM | Message # 1
Apprentice
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Hello,
I'm Astronomicŭs and I'm from Italy.
I was Geomanth, but I've preferred to change my profile.
Six years ago (when my computer was a Windows XP) I've played this game for lots of time, now I'm trying to play it on my Widows 7, but it's very very difficult: I can't read a single letter and there are numerous crashes.  %)
Anyway, it's so sad that Heroes of Annihilated Empires, a game so versatile, was stopped in the first chapter, isn't it?
Fortunately GSC Game world is recovering; finally wonderful news after these dark years! :yahoo:

I've completed this game lots of times and, because it has never been done the second chapter, I haven't ever know Elves' end.
Doesanybody know what would have happened to the Elves if it had been done?

Has anyone ever read an Ilya Novak novel relative to this game (I know that between book and this the differences can be many)?

Message edited by Astronomicŭs - Friday, 2016-02-19, 6:49 PM

dtroylDate: Sunday, 2016-11-20, 10:29 AM | Message # 2
Apprentice
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Hello,

I would also like to say Hello.  This forum has anti-Spam policies and wont let me start a new topic until I post three times.  So I'm going to post three times on this thread so I can post a new thread in Support for a problem I'm having.

I just bought this game and I'm enjoying it a lot!  But I noticed that when I play the campaign that non of the Cut scenes / videos are playing.  It simply goes from mission to mission and I'm missing the storyline because the Cut scenes are not being played.

Is there a fix for this?  I bought the game from Steam.  I'm running it on a Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10.

Any Help is much appreciated!

Thanks

Added (2016-11-20, 10:27 AM)
---------------------------------------------
This is number 2.  See my previous post above for the reason.

Thanks

Added (2016-11-20, 10:28 AM)
This is number 3. 

Thanks again

Added (2016-11-20, 10:29 AM)
Test 2

Forum » Heroes of Annihilated Empires » General » Hello
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Forum Legend: |Administrator| |Moderator| |Modder| |Tester| |Banned