Герои Уничтоженных Империй  
Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Heroes of Annihilated Empires » Help & Support » Required Fixes. (A list of issues that need to be resolved.)
Required Fixes.
CrazeDate: Monday, 2011-11-28, 2:57 AM | Message # 1
Apprentice
Group: Modders
Awards: 0
What is required to make this mod playable at the moment:

1. The number one issue right now, with the skirmish/multiplayer mode, is the fact that the NPCs can spawn unlimited flying units and so can you. The issue is either A): A variable resetting itself incorrectly, B): The code handling the limiting of the units incorrectly, C): A memory leak is causing a hole in the process.

2. Necromancers are dying while working in mines (or just anywhere). This is apparently fixed according to the thread on this forum, but no fixes have been posted.

3. The Sols round about method of entering their Barracks. Apparently this has also been fixed, but not posted.

I assume there are more, but these are the most noticeable issues. Please mention anymore that you have encountered.

@flamemaster this is Lani.

Message edited by Craze - Monday, 2011-11-28, 2:58 AM

FlameMasterDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 0:51 AM | Message # 2
Archmage
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
Xeno fixed the first two, I fixed the last ages ago, apparently I never had time to post...Lemme try this season smile .

"A Hopeless heart is the Devil's workshop"

Forum » Heroes of Annihilated Empires » Help & Support » Required Fixes. (A list of issues that need to be resolved.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Forum Legend: |Administrator| |Moderator| |Modder| |Tester| |Banned