Герои Уничтоженных Империй  
Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Rise of Sols » Suggestions and Discussion » Bugs in version 3.5 (A list of bugs related to version 3.5)
Bugs in version 3.5
FlameMasterDate: Sunday, 2010-01-10, 1:04 PM | Message # 16
Archmage
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
hi FlameMaster
i tried Sol and i noticed that slave always dissapear to different place when i send them to Barracks..... i don't know how to explain it by my poor English... i think Slave should send to the barracks when they train to warrior, but they always go away to other location sad have you ever had such a problem? or is that only me?

Already reported, It was my mistake really, a very silly mistake...I fixed it in the development version. Since you are a tester now, I can release a temporary patch maybe and Thank you for reporting. This bug was already reported by Xeno.

"A Hopeless heart is the Devil's workshop"

takakDate: Sunday, 2010-01-10, 7:16 PM | Message # 17
Apprentice
Group: Testers
Awards: 1
thanks i will wait next version smile

FlameMasterDate: Sunday, 2010-01-10, 9:26 PM | Message # 18
Archmage
It'll be put up soon at the fixes section.

XenoDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 0:08 AM | Message # 19
Mage
Group: Modders
Awards: 6
After loading a campaign save, I found Elhant with an healt value over 65000 at level 30...

FlameMasterDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 0:10 AM | Message # 20
Archmage
After loading a campaign save, I found Elhant with an healt value over 65000 at level 30...

OMG! The campaign is indeed bugged. Does this happen all the time on all the saves? I haven't looked into these campaign issues lately. Gotta head down there and clean that mess up!

XenoDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 10:38 PM | Message # 21
Mage
Other campaing bugs:
- At the end of the 3rd mission, the game return to main menu.
- After using an "increase mana\health" levelup bonus, your mana\health exceeds the max. This problem is present also in the latest version. I checked the engine, but the level up works well.
- In mission 4, the library doesn't show correctly the cards to buy, they appear only in part (the top right). The others work well.
- In mission 4 a druid ask Elhant to kill the gravedigger, but in the shinre there'is not any gravedigger... Back to open air, the druid is pleased for the work
- I don't know if this is a bug: at the end of the 4th mission no scene is shown, neither at the beginning of the 5. I can't remember if in the original game there was a scene.
- Mission 5: The teleporter in the north-west does not work correctly. It need a lot of tries to works.

FlameMasterDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 11:11 PM | Message # 22
Archmage
- At the end of the 3rd mission, the game return to main menu.
- In mission 4, the library doesn't show correctly the cards to buy, they appear only in part (the top right). The others work well.
- In mission 4 a druid ask Elhant to kill the gravedigger, but in the shinre there'is not any gravedigger... Back to open air, the druid is pleased for the work
- I don't know if this is a bug: at the end of the 4th mission no scene is shown, neither at the beginning of the 5. I can't remember if in the original game there was a scene.
- Mission 5: The teleporter in the north-west does not work correctly. It need a lot of tries to works.

These bugs can be overcome by using maps from HoAE 2. That means the mod is going to be a whole lot more bulkier.

- After using an "increase mana\health" levelup bonus, your mana\health exceeds the max. This problem is present also in the latest version. I checked the engine, but the level up works well.

I didn't understand!

XenoDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-13, 0:45 AM | Message # 23
Mage
Little example: my current mana is 300 and the max mana value is 400. Interface shows 300/400.
I use a levelup bonus "mana+40". Teorically, the interface should shows 340/440, instead it shows 830/440 (I must check better, maybe the engine adds two times the initial value)
Sometimes it returns to normal value after few seconds (440/440, so I gained 100 mana points). Sometimes it remains above the maximum value until I cast a spell.

FlameMasterDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-13, 0:48 AM | Message # 24
Archmage
Little example: my current mana is 300 and the max mana value is 400. Interface shows 300/400.
I use a levelup bonus "mana+40". Teorically, the interface should shows 340/440, instead it shows 830/440 (I must check better, maybe the engine adds two times the initial value)
Sometimes it returns to normal value after few seconds (440/440, so I gained 100 mana points). Sometimes it remains above the maximum value until I cast a spell.

Is it there in skirmish? I have seen it before as well, but in my test sessions using HoAE2, I never came across it.

mortesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 6:43 AM | Message # 25
Apprentice
i don't know if this is a bug,but most units animations seems alot slower in the mod

FlameMasterDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 5:35 PM | Message # 26
Archmage
i don't know if this is a bug,but most units animations seems alot slower in the mod

Funny you should say that, I noticed it too. I was thinking may be it was my problem. Turns out that its not. Use the normal Game speed and animations will be normal. This is because you use the slow gamespeed. I really don't know how to fix this, but I can try anyway.
Thanks for reporting. smile

mortesDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 7:19 AM | Message # 27
Apprentice
I also noticed that Sol's farms(i think that is their name),their bushes stay on the map,so if you restart they will be there,even with diferrent races,it also seems to alter the map,if you leave and create another game on the same map,the bushes will still be there,scary stuff surprised !

FlameMasterDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 5:38 PM | Message # 28
Archmage
I also noticed that Sol's farms(i think that is their name),their bushes stay on the map,so if you restart they will be there,even with diferrent races,it also seems to alter the map,if you leave and create another game on the same map,the bushes will still be there,scary stuff

biggrin yeah I noticed it too. The sol farm is supposed to be invincible, so that addresses the stay on the same map. The other one, well I sent that bug to the devs to ask for a fix sometime ago. And one keen eye you have there smile . Care to get an RoS tester status at the site?

Thank you for taking your time to report. I can give you a tester status if you wish. smile .

mortesDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 3:43 AM | Message # 29
Apprentice
no i'd rather not,i am really bad at adressing things

FlameMasterDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 12:02 PM | Message # 30
Archmage
Ah! Its okay, but you just addressed 2 most weirdo bugs. wink .

Forum » Rise of Sols » Suggestions and Discussion » Bugs in version 3.5 (A list of bugs related to version 3.5)
Search:

Forum Legend: |Administrator| |Moderator| |Modder| |Tester| |Banned